Buy it online:
This is a Solid starter jiu jitsu gi.This bjj gi is tough and well made. It can last after a hard roll.
FUJI BJJ Uniform Review
The FUJI BJJ Uniform is a very nice all around bjj gi that comes with a lot of qualities The fit may be a little big, but no worries, just wash and dry with hot heat and water. It is made from great durable material so it is one of the better gis we reviewed and we are sure you would agree.
- AWARD WINNING Gi (kimono) recognized by many industry publications
- Mid-weight with stiff, thick collar, multi-layered reinforcement across all stress points, designed for FIT, DURABILITY, and COMFORT
- FUJI Premium Cotton Blend
- 100% IBJJF Certified
- FUJI: Achieve Excellence
Performance and use
It’s super thick. It’s not thin and light. Very good beginner gi. This GI it’s very comfortable and has a nice feel. The jiu jitsu gi has held up well and is adequately thick with reinforced knees.
- Take the price into account, and it’s an incredible value.
- Minimal shrinkage compared to the Fuji’s when washed hot and put in the dryer,
- Holds up nicely to aggressive drilling & rolling.
- Great material for the price you pay.
- Pants waist fit perfect (the waist is adjustable so it fits even a small size 27 waist)
- Pants length are teeny bit long right out the box, but they become the perfect size after 1 or 2 hot washes (depending on how short you want). After 1 hot wash + dry, the pant length fits perfect.
- No belt included
- there are no internal ties to hold the top closed without a belt.
- Not the best for the Short and Skinny out of the box! (Must shrink in washer/dryer)
Overall the FUJI BJJ Uniform is a very nice jiu jitsu gi for the price. This bjj Gi is a great because the quality of this bjj gi is great. You will like the durability and quality of the thick material.
Another jiu jitsu gi that is in the same price range and with very similar quality made material and also that is very lightweight for the summer days is the Sanabul Essentials Version 2 Ultra Light BJJ Jiu Jitsu Gi
How a BJJ Gi Should Fit - Travis Stevens
Get the perfect fitting gi