PLEASE NOTE: WHEN YOU GO TO AMAZON, CLICK DIFFERENT COLORS FOR Available SIZES
This is a Solid Ultra Lightweight bjj gi for Ease of Movement Without Restriction
Hayabusa Lightweight Jiu Jitsu Gi Review
The Hayabusa Lightweight Jiu Jitsu Gi is a very nice all around bjj gi that comes with a lot of qualities. Jacket is constructed with a 420-gsm pearl weave cotton and has a really durable feel. Take a look deeper below into the review.
- Ultra Lightweight for Ease of Movement Without Restriction.
- Jacket is constructed with a 420-gsm pearl weave cotton.
- 8oz. Ripstop cotton-polyester blend pants for superior strength and durability.
- Reinforced stress areas throughout the jacket and pants.
- Patches and embroidery on lapel, chest, shoulders and back and legs.
Performance and use
Made from 420-gsm pearl weave cotton, this bjj gi is going to be comfortable. Also, this jiu jitsu gi meets Fe1deration (IBJJF) and competition regulations. They are made with very nice quality material and will stand up to the rolls.
- 100% compliant with the International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Fe1deration (IBJJF) and competition regulations
- These pants do have normal drawstring to secure them
- Comfortable and awesome quality
- So light it just feels like a tee shirt and sweatpants
- Looks sharp as well gotten a lot of compliments from my training partners.
- Some people say they would like more patches. You may want to check out some patches here.
Overall the Hayabusa Lightweight Jiu Jitsu Gi is a very nice jiu jitsu gi for the price. This bjj Gi is a great because of the quality of the material and it is pre shrunk.
Another jiu jitsu gi that is in the same price range and with very similar quality made material and also that is very lightweight for the summer days is the Sanabul Essentials Version 2 Ultra Light BJJ Jiu Jitsu Gi
Hayabusa Shinju 11oz Pearl Weave Lightweight Jiu-Jitsu Gi - MAEQD.COM
SPECIAL OFFER** As a special thank you for watching this video. If you check out the Hayabusa Shinju 11oz Pearl Weave Lightweight Jiu-Jitsu Gi at MAEQD.