Hayabusa Shinju 3.0 Pearl Weave BJJ Jiu Jitsu Gi Review
This is one of the nicest jiu jitsu gi’s out there. It is made really good and will hold up in rolls. You will look , we say probably the best in your class or at tournaments. It really is that nice looking. Hayabusa is a great company and when we called them for some information for this review, they were really helpful and were willing to let us know every hard question we asked. There is a reason so many people buy this bjj gi.
- IBJJF CERTIFIED – 100% compliant with the International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation (IBJJF) and competition regulations
- PRE-WASHED & PRE-SHRUNK – Each gi comes pre-washed and pre-shrunk, providing you with the best fit possible
- ULTRA DURABLE – The Shinju 3.0 features a 500-gsm pearl weave jacket and 10 oz. cotton ripstop pants, comfortable yet durable pieces that give you unmatched maneuverability
- STRIKING DESIGN – Adorned with the kanji for “Hero; Warrior of Matchless Valor; Heroic Character” is an eye-catching upgrade from your regular, everyday gi
- MULTIPLE SIZES AVAILABLE – Available in sizes A0 to A5
- Comes in a nice carry plastic bag
- It’s comfortable and sturdy when it comes to rolls and throws!
- Very well made professional looking GI
- Awsome gi fit perfect even after I wash and dry it in the dryer
- Your going to be the best looking in the class , it’s that sharp looking
- Maybe to many patches for some
Overall it’s a very nice gi. It’s very sturdy and very comfortable. It’s made of a very high quality material and it will last when you’re rolling on the ground. GSP wears it; come on
More Like This Jiu Jitsu Gi