Kingz Basic 2.0 BJJ Jiu Jitsu Gi Review with FREE White Belt
Overall very nice gi. It is comfortable, lightweight and good for the hot weather or if you sweat a lot. Comes with a free belt.
- No other gi at this price rance will come close in terms of cut, durability and quality of craftsmanship.
- The Jacket is made of 100% cotton 400gsm pearl weave plus fabric, heat resistant vulcanized rubber collar,
- 10oz drill cotton pants
- FREE WHITE BELT
- Notables who sport this gi are: 8x world champion Bruno Malfacine (wearing our black in the pictures), 5x World Champion Leandro Lo (wearing white) and World Champion Ary Farias (wearing blue)
- products have been tested and approved by the best in the business since 2010
- adult gis comes in 12 sizes including L (long) and H (husky) sizes.
- 400 GSM High Tech Pearl Weave jacket
- 10 oz drill cotton material
- Double reinforced knee padding
- Cord drawstring with 6 loops
- Soft cotton seam taping
- 95% preshrunk (expect the slightest bit of shrink)
- Includes Kingz white belt
- nice quality and it did match the sizing chart for the most part
- The belt that comes with it is white, it doesn’t give you the options to get another color
- It will shrink when washed , about 10% , so maybe want to get a size up if you are going to wash it in the washer and dry it
Overall the designs and patches are sleek, it is very light, very nice for the summer or if you tend to sweat a lot. The fit is great when you unpack it for the first time. Very good material and very comfortable.