The 5 Best MMA Gloves For 2019
Best MMA Gloves For Sparring
1. Sanabul Essential 7 oz MMA Hybrid Sparring Gloves
Sanabul New Item Essential 7 oz MMA Hybrid Sparring Glove (Black/Green, Small/Medium)
$19.48 in stock
- One of the most versatile gloves you can find. The Sanabul Essential 7oz MMA Sparring glove is great for mixed martial arts training when you want to seamlessly transition between grappling and striking without having to change gloves
- Performance Engineered Leather construction. High quality and durable material is easier to clean and maintain
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam. Impact protection foam provides superb protection and softness to help prevent injury to your hands while training
- Secure Velcro Closure System. Ensures a secure fit for training while making the gloves easy to put on or take off
- Can be used for training in boxing , cardio kickboxing , muay thai , or MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)
Sanabul Essential 7 oz MMA Hybrid Sparring Gloves One of the most versatile gloves you can find on the market. The Sanabul Essential 7oz MMA Sparring glove is great for mixed martial arts training when you want to seamlessly transition between grappling and striking without having to change gloves Performance Engineered Leather construction. High quality and durable material is easier to clean and maintain Durasoft Impact Protection Foam. Impact protection foam provides superb protection and softness to help prevent injury to your hands while training Secure Velcro Closure System. Ensures a secure fit for training while making the gloves easy to put on or take off while training boxing , cardio kickboxing , muay thai , or MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) Click the ADD TO CART button above and start training with Sanabul products. Satisfaction is guaranteed or you can return your unused product for a full refund!
Sanabul - MMA Essential Sparring Gloves 7 oz
Best MMA Gloves For Quality
2. Cheerwing Boxing Gloves MMA
Cheerwing Boxing Gloves MMA UFC Sparring Grappling Fight Punch Mitts Leather Training Gloves, Black
- Made of high-quality durable material, they are durable for long-term use
- Widened wrist strap allows for a more customizable fit while providing solid wrist support
- With thumb protection, give you optimal striking protection in the training and competition
- Unique design conforms naturally to the shape of the fist for maximum comfort
- Dimensions: 8.74" x 5.12" x 1.97 " / 22.2 x 13 x 5cm
This boxing gloves are made of dense, innovative and multi-layer foam, which can provide better shock absorbency and well protect your partner. With the good quality thick padding on the front, back and wrist, it can well protect your thumb, fist, and wrist from punching and kicking. Specification: * Material: PU Leather &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Sponge &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Mesh * Dimension: approx. 22.2 x 13 x 5 cm / 8.74 x 5.12 x 1.97 inch * Weight: 10oz / 281g Suitable for: MMA, UFC, Sparring, fighting heavy bag, working outs, sanda, etc. Package Includes: 1 Pair x Boxing Gloves 100% Brand New
Best MMA Gloves For Brand
3. RDX MMA Gloves
RDX Maya Hide Leather Grappling MMA Gloves UFC Cage Fighting Sparring Glove Training F12,Black,Medium
$27.99 in stock
- Resilient Maya Hide synthetic construction makes these MMA gloves stubbornly durable and long-lasting
- Polymax contoured Tri-Slab PC3 padding curves over knuckles to deliver efficient protection against shock-impact
- Our improved Quick-EZ hook and loop closure gives a comfortably snug fit and supports the wrists
- Moisture wicking synthetic microfabric draws moisture away from skin enabling hand-comfort and breathability
- D.Cut palm-side design promotes moisture escape while offering better grip and an added thumb sheath
These well designed MMA grappling gloves were engineered for martial arts! Bursting with shock-absorbent tech for more training, sparring and fighting purposes. Heavy padding-over-knuckles under Maya hide leather with an inner-grip hose offers better punching form to provide a well-balanced, highly durable, and affordable pair of MMA gloves that will increase your output in the gym, or in the cage tenfold!
RDX F12B MMA Gloves - Review
Best MMA Gloves For Lightness
4. ZooBoo MMA Gloves
ZooBoo Punching Gloves, Half-finger Boxing Fight Gloves MMA Mitts with Adjustable Wrist Band for Sanda Sparring Bag Training (One Size Fits Most)
$14.98 in stock
- DESIGN: The pattern of Ghost Bones keep the passion when fighting. Good for Intense training, Use this MMA Mitts to enjoy the fun during Sanda Fighting and punching training. These Punching Gloves will make you passionate.
- DURABLE AND STRENGTH: The MMA Gloves made by premium synthetic leather and superior glove construction for lasting durability and strength, makes this punching bag gloves great for frequent training.
- WRAP WRIST SUPPORT: The foam strap provides extra wrist support and protects your fist during intense training with this punching training gloves.
- BREATHABLE MMA MITTS: Thumbs are not wrapped, perforations on the palms for increased breath-ability to keep you cool, to keep the sweat away and help you stay cool during the training process.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1 Pair Punching Gloves, 12-month warranty service. SIZES: One size fits most. Adjustable with Velcro wrist band, 7.87" * 4.78" (L x W).
Half-finger MMA Punching Bag Gloves Training Gloves are exactly what you are looking for a durable Sanda Fighting training Boxing fight gloves. Three layers of protection: First: High Rebound EV. Second: Buffer Sponge. Third: High foaming PE. Helps prevent injury and improves comfort. These Punching Gloves adopting high-class PU leather and high quality thread stitching, it is tough enough and durable for long-term use. These Punching Bag Gloves constructed with an ergonomically-improved pre-curve design. These Training Gloves keeps your thumb in an ergonomically correct position. These Boxing Gloves helps prevent injury and improves comfort. Special design improves comfort and safety with these MMA Gloves. Specifications: Material: High-quality PU leather Dimensions: 20 x 12 CM (L x W) Weight: 220 g / 7.76 oz Pattern: Ghost Bones/Tiger Claws Note: Do not bleach and iron it. Keep away from direct sunlight. Do not tumble dry. Package includes: A Pair of Punching Bag Gloves Warranty: ...
Best MMA Gloves For Durability
5. Brace Master MMA Gloves
Brace Master MMA Gloves UFC Gloves Boxing Training Gloves Men Women Leather More Padding Fingerless Punching Bag Gloves The Kickboxing, Sparring, Muay Thai Heavy Bag, (Black Large)
$19.69 in stock
- MMA gloves pro grade: For MMA, UFC, boxing, cardio kickboxing, sparring, training, muay thai and grappling. Give you optimal striking protection in the training and competition.
- Great protection for knuckle and wrist from these kickboxing gloves: Have more padding and extra thumb padding. The shock dissipating foam in the bag gloves can provide good protection for your knuckle and wrist, without decreasing mobility.
- Great lasting durability and Tough enough: These heavy bag Gloves have solid sewing and high-quality PU leather material ensure for long-term use, the moisture absorbing lining can keep your hands dry and cool.
- Comfortable and Breathable: These UFC Gloves have perforations on the palms design that not only support full gripping capabilities, but also get maximize breahtability to ensure cool during the training.Minimize the effects of sweat and wet.
- Fit for most size for men and women: Small to Large size (7" - 10" / 18cm - 24cm) with adjustable straps. It allows for a more customizable fit and can fit most people. Tips: A suitable wrist band is important for the protection of your wrist. Any question, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to serve you!
Brace Master's gloves for MMA/UFC This MMA/UFC gloves can well protect your thumb, fist, and wrist from punching and kicking With the good quality thick padding on the front, back and wrist, it is professional for MMA, UFC, Sparring. Choose it, and make all the difference in your games. FEATURE: 1. High-quality PU leather material ensure for long-term use; 2. ergonomic Tri-Slab padding curves over knuckles to deliver efficient protection against shock-impact; 3. add the extra thumb padding to provide increased protection without decreasing mobility. 4. Two-layers of velcro design to strengthen the protection of the wrist. Material: Premium PU leather Suitable for: Suitable for: MMA, UFC, sparring, training in boxing, cardio kickboxing, muay thai, fighting heavy bag, working outs, sanda, punching bag, grapping
How to use mma gloves?
Zack with Jiujitgi.net ,Today we’re going to teach you how to choose an MMA glove now the first thing about MMA gloves is there’s many different designs out there so when you’re choosing your glove I’m going to teach you how to choose it for fit so I’ve got a size medium on here of a this is a trope you get a competition glove this is actually designed for cage fighting now when I’ve got it on it’s quite firm my hand now the test I do is I grab it and I pull this way and I check that the glove doesn’t sit down my hand because when you’re fighting an MMA you often get pinned and you try and pull your hand out and your glove will slip down over your hand so when you’re choosing one just for general training and sparring choose one that doesn’t slip down your hand now that comes into the make the customization of the glove so the pattern of the glove is where the money comes in so you can have this someone that’s copied a pattern it looks similar but it just won’t fit so when you’re buying in my gloves fit is the number one important choice you need to make so let’s just go through the features of this is that top of a line flagship Club it’s a trophy getter as I said competition glove full cowhide leather and I’ll show you some of the features first of all the wrist is a full-length double wrap wrist this is what gives you that pinning action around your wrist the non-slip it’s got high-density padding and importantly the padding on the back of the hand goes down to the next bump bar and then to your wrist there’s no big ledge here be careful buying MMA gloves with a great big ledge on the back because once again you can get your hands caught very easily in the grapple so this is designed to be pretty smooth all the way through high-density padding really protective of your knuckles free thumb and open palm this gives you a sense of feel and grip and is the it just generally adds to the sensation of it you don’t avoid full palm gloves unless you’re just trained just for just for a workout so for sparring you go for the double wrist wrap go for cowhide leather and you do that check on the wrist and you won’t go wrong so I’ll just whip this one off you can see all the little all the little breather palm holes in here and all the double stitching everywhere Club is really designed for competition use but I people like to buy them and use them just for sparring so I’ll show you the contrast we’ve make another glove which is called an urban MMA glove same thing open open palm so this time I’ve got the same size on sliding this once again very important you got a little elastic band here to hold you in full open palm so it’s really light and easy to use but what’s different but the wrist is a cool punch wrist which lets the air flow through it’s a single wrap which means when it comes around I’ve only got the one term my risk so obviously it’s a cheaper minute it’s still smooth on the back which means that the hump there’s no grabbing on the back so this is an economy MMA me I choose this one if I’m just staying off an MMA want to get the feel of it the comfort factor is really good because it’s a soft synthetic and once again I do the slip test and that glove does not fall off my hand so even though it’s a more budget club it does not come off my hand you’ll find usually with cheaper gloves the pattern goes really basic and the whole thing’s really sloppy on your hand you don’t want that it’s no fun but I can make a good fist with that protects me right down to the front of my fingers for the price that’s where I’d start on it’s a good over there in my glove just comes in one color yeah there is one other choice you can do for general training so this is good enough perspiring even though be careful you’ve only got a limited amount of padding over your knuckles when I say sparring I wouldn’t recommend striking to the face unless you’re really in love with loose teeth and black eyes so keep this mitt in mind for general training general grappling training and then you can go straight to focus pay work or bad work with the same glove obviously it won’t last as long as a full leather one because it is a high-grade synthetic but what you’re starting off I’d choose that one and then we go to our debt collector probably our most popular fingerless MMA style glove first he knows fully covered in palm this is designed not for sparring it’s not designed for MMA work as such it’s an it it’s the same concept as an MMA glove they’re debt collector has an elasticized wrist which goes around and there’s benefit nough straining so if you just a lot of people don’t like training with a glove that’s big and bulky like a boxing glove if you want to punch real accurate on speed balls floor-to-ceiling balls or if you’re just doing a lot of aerobic air work and and aspiring in the air then this glove is what I’d highly recommend you can also people like it because you don’t have to take your gloves off to have a drink you can wrap your hands easily so it’s a general-purpose gym glove with a fully covered in palm leather back and a punch Tex palm still commercial grade and not too expensive and once again probably our most popular one for people who aren’t actually doing full competition or aren’t training for fighting and they just want an MMA style glove so to not confuse it too much I’d either choose an open palm urban glove that fits your hand properly or once again a deck collect up for a general purpose fingerless MIDI fuse like the feel of a small glove but once you’re getting serious you go to an all ever punch cool to the punch cool line and it soaks up all the sweat and a very well fitting glove that will break in and shape your hand over time and you get a lot of use out of this if you’re doing a lot of bag pad and then semi contact sparring work and grappling work with it so they’re your three main choices I hope that helps
- 1 Best MMA Gloves For Sparring
- 2 Sanabul New Item Essential 7 oz MMA Hybrid Sparring Glove (Black/Green, Small/Medium)
- 3 Best MMA Gloves For Quality
- 4 Cheerwing Boxing Gloves MMA UFC Sparring Grappling Fight Punch Mitts Leather Training Gloves, Black
- 5 Best MMA Gloves For Brand
- 6 RDX Maya Hide Leather Grappling MMA Gloves UFC Cage Fighting Sparring Glove Training F12,Black,Medium
- 7 Best MMA Gloves For Lightness
- 8 ZooBoo Punching Gloves, Half-finger Boxing Fight Gloves MMA Mitts with Adjustable Wrist Band for Sanda Sparring Bag Training (One Size Fits Most)
- 9 Best MMA Gloves For Durability
- 10 Brace Master MMA Gloves UFC Gloves Boxing Training Gloves Men Women Leather More Padding Fingerless Punching Bag Gloves The Kickboxing, Sparring, Muay Thai Heavy Bag, (Black Large)