Sanabul Essentials Version 2 Ultra Light BJJ Jiu Jitsu Gi With Preshrunk Fabric Review
Great Jitsu GI to help fill your GI rotation
Ultra lightweight pearl weave fabric
Great GI especially for the price
Pants have internal drawstrings
Performance and Use
The Sanabul Essential Version 2 is one and only Ultra lightweight Jitsu GI on the market that is preshrunk. It means that you do not need to concern regarding the old days of GI’s reduction because now you can also wash this Sanabul Essentials Version 2 bjj Gi in cold water and hang dry lacking the GI becoming reduced. Furthermore to being very durable, it’s lightweight to make sure maximum comfort.
- Ultra lightweight Preshrunk Fabric! The V.2 ultra lightweight BJJ Jiu Jitsu Gi preshrunk fabric is ideal for competitions, summer training, or just because you require a light comfortable jiu jitsu Gi.
- Tapered Fit Cut Free of Extra jiu jitsu Gi material and Generally Bagginess of Old-style MMA Gis.
- This jiu jitsu GI is additional durable as compare to other single weave kimonos.
- The bjj Gi is excellent and great for summer because of lightweight materials.
- The price is affordable and reasonable which means people can buy it easily.
- It has Anti Odor treatment and Anti-microbial which helps to avoid the spread of fungal, bacteria and other infections.
- The jiu jitsu Gi is great for hot weather.
- Not great for gyms that are cold because this jiu jitsu gi is lightweight
Overall the Sanabul Essentials Version 2 Ultra Light BJJ Jiu Jitsu Gi is a great and extremely nice Gi for the price. The Ultralight Gi is well made and seems like it will hold up for a long period. These are incredibly lightweight and make a great Gi for the hot summer days.
The quality of this product is made extremely well that comes with a thick material which is awesome for rolling on the ground. The price of Sanabul Essentials Gi is extremely affordable and reasonable for all over products so you can’t beat the price as well for such a high-quality Gi.