Tatami Estilo 4.0 Jiu Jitsu Gi Review
Awesome & Great Slim Fitting Gi. Extremely sharp look.
Great Style and durability
Most logos are an improved and better-quality embroidered style
Side vents and Silver contrast stitching
Although a little heavier than previous Estilos.
- 550gsm Single piece pearl weave jacket
- Canvas rubberised collar, opposed to normal twill collar. Canvas BJJ GI collars are much more hard wearing than traditional twill collars and help to keep the shape of the kimono
- New applique embroidery designs; estilo E logo embroidered on arm and left leg
- Triple stitched across all stress points; heavy 12oz canvas pants as opposed to traditional twill. Double reinforced knee padding, triple stitched with over lapped seams
- 4 Drawstring loops on the trousers to help keep the pants in the correct position on the body
Performance and Use
Jacket has a great length having a short skirt, the collar is thin but has not seen any change in getting disappointed or collar gripping. Full of room to change around in. The advanced and latest Tatami Estilo 4.0 Jiu Jitsu Gi exceeds all expectations of a BJJ GI. The product is specially intended for those BJJ players who are looking for a best Jitsu Gi that is made to the peak quality and technique but also with detailing and cutting superiority style.
Both lapel and collars are the normal rubber core that is covered with the material of canvas cotton. This 4.0 model looked a tiny bit tighter and shorter in fitting than all earlier models of the Estilo.
- This is good, durable and heavy Gi that fits perfect. Estilo 4.0 comes with different sizes of jacket, trousers, and length of the sleeves.
- The 4.0 is simply the greatest Estilo up till now. Tatami‘s modernized the graphics and certainly make an excellence kimono.
- The jacket seems to be created from the same 500 GSM pearl weave fabric that was used on the earlier model of Estilo v3. The jacket does not feel weighty but is plainly a durable and sturdy part of the fabric.
- Inside of the trouser waistline, there is a rubber strip coating that is an acquired taste.
- The embroideries on the jacket are now used for the efficient orange logos on the left lapel, right shoulder, right shin, and right hip “e” logo.
- When it was washed it did shrink a bit, I would go up a size and shrink the way you would like it to fit , then after that wash in cold water.
Overall this Gi is awesome and beautiful that loaded with the other normal high standards of materials. So, if you want to buy a well-made slim fitting Gi then this is great and durable model Jitsu Gi to pick.