Snug fit, nice fitting, hard to grasp for the opponent. Overall very nice ju jitsu gi.
Tatami Estilo 5.0 Gi
- Featuring high quality embroideries.
- 550GSM Pearl Weave Jacket
- 12oz Canvas Pants
- Embroidered Tatami Logos
- Embroidered Estilo Logos
Performance and use
Great for rolling, it will hold up because of the great material. Nice lining for the high traffic areas so it will last!
- After one roll/class, the bjj gi felt great,
- I have had problems with bjj gi pants not staying on properly but the cord that is used to tie the pants is of high quality and has fixed that problem
- It fits almost perfectly and is easy to where
- the Estilo 5.0 really has a nice snugness to it that makes it hard to get grips on
- Really firm and hard to grasp onto
- There is lining along the high traffic areas like sleeves and shoulder with cool designs along inside as well
- It did run a little big though.
- The one thing I will say is that the color faded and it turns purple over time
Comes with a very nice tie for the pants, very nice fit, very snug fit as well! If you want firmness , this is the bjj gi, may fade over time in the color, but we realized if you hand wash, you should be ok in the long run, but you don’t have to hand wash, just if you really want it to stay like new, but all cloths are really like this.