Medium weight bjj gi that is comfortable and great for beginners. It’s Cotton.
Versus Ultra Light Version Gladius BJJ JIU JITSU GI Review
- Jacket Fabric: Pearl Weave Cotton, Pant Fabric: Hard-Wearing 100% Cotton
- 100% performance focused, Quick Dry + IBJJF APPROVED
- Knee reinforcements with maximum comfort and durability
- Fastening system with rope lace on pants
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE GI (DOES NOT COME WITH BELT)
Performance and use
The stitching is good and its comfortable. For the price is a pretty good deal.
- this is a medium weight gi
- it’s very good for beginners
- it’s very comfortable
- when you air dry it it fits great
- it’s not baggy and is not heavy
- very stylish
- good material and good stitching
- Not enough belt loops make pants fit awkwardly and droop in places.
- It will shrink so make sure you wash it in cold water
- it’s good for smaller type bodies
Overall this is a great product. It is medium weight and it is good for beginners. It will shrink a little just make sure you wash in cold water. It is very comfortable and it fits great.
More Like This