Your Jiu Jitsu Gear Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Review
Buy it online:
This is a Solid starter jiu jitsu gi.This bjj gi is tough and well made. It can last after a hard roll.
The Your Jiu Jitsu Gear Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a very nice all around bjj gi that comes with a lot of qualities Good fit, the right amount of heaviness, and a really durable feel. Take a look deeper below into the review.
- FREE BELT ON ALL WHITE GIs
- Best Quality and price:Your Jiu Jitsu Gear brand special design.No Rip Stop fabric on it.
- Completely Blank: You will not be a mobile billboard on the mat
- Rubberized collar for better wearing and hygiene
- Made for training not for a fashion show
- This bjj gear is pre shrank,but it can still be shrink by cold wash and drying it on high once or twice if necessary.
Performance and use
Comparable to a Fuji; slightly lighter, but slightly more comfortable as a result. Stitching and finish all seem comparable. There are two smallish tags that say ‘your jiujitsu gear’ on the front of the pants and the white belt.
- Take the price into account, and it’s an incredible value.
- Minimal shrinkage compared to the Fuji‘s when washed hot and put in the dryer,
- Holds up nicely to aggressive drilling & rolling.
- Notable differences from picture:
- The brazilian jiu jitsu gi is textured, not smooth like the picture seems to show
- The jiu jitsu belts that come with this is white with a black label sewn into each end
- The pants however were oversized, go down a size and the jacket may be on the smaller size, ask for a size up if you like the bigger shoulders
- The pants have a black logo patch (~2″x1″) sewn on the outside over your right hip
Overall the Jiu Jitsu Gear Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a very nice jiu jitsu gi for the price. This bjj Gi is a great because of the quality of the material and it is pre shrunk. It also comes with a free belt which is cool and it is not covered in patches. You can sew your own on there which we kind of like that there is a bjj gi out there these days without feeling like a nascar driver.
Another jiu jitsu gi that is in the same price range and with very similar quality made material and also that is very lightweight for the summer days is the Sanabul Essentials Version 2 Ultra Light BJJ Jiu Jitsu Gi
A cheaper alternative to this gi is the Hawk Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Suit BJJ Gi It’s great for beginners or pros and also comes with a belt
Your Jiu Jitsu Gear Gi Review
My review of the "Your Jiu Jitsu Gear" Gi.
Jiujitsu beginners: How to wear your new Gi ▷▷
In this short video I will cover one of the very first things you will need to know when you start training jiujitsu, how to wear your Gi!
The Meaning of the Colors of Jiu-Jitsu Kimonos
The Meaning of the Colors of Jiu-Jitsu Kimonos. Part of the series: Jiu-Jitsu Tips & Techniques. The colors of jiu-jitsu kimonos are designed to show the ...