Elite Sports IBJJF Ultra Light BJJ Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi Review
Buy it online:
Great gi for warmer weather and great for durability and for rolling on the ground because of the quality material.
The Elite Sports IBJJF Ultra Light BJJ Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi is a very nice all around gi that comes with a lot of qualities that once again , only the higher priced gi’s come with. From the great material to the lightness of it, it makes for a very nice gi to add to your collection. Take a look deeper below into the review.
- NO SHRINKING
- IBJJF APPROVED
- Antimicrobial and Anti Odor treatment
- FREE WHITE BELT w/ STRIPE BAR
- Lightweight material
Performance and use
This gi is thicker than most.In Jiu Jitsu you have to roll A LOT and this thing will definitely last. The styling and quality is great. Great craftsmanship and the look and feel is A+.
- It’s very lightweight yet feels high-quality and durable.
- Both the ripstop pants and top are very light and breath well, making this perfect for training when it’s hot
- gi top seems pretty durable and feels to have all the reinforcements in the areas where it is needed.
- The pants had plenty of room in the butt which allowed for good guard movement.
- A bit stiff at first however after a couple washes and setting the dryer on low with a fabric softener sheet it is comfortable to roll in without a rash guard on
- Doesn’t come with a belt
Overall the Elite Sports IBJJF Ultra Light BJJ Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi is a very nice gi for the price. These are very lightweight and make a great gi for the hot summer days. The quality of the material is made very well with thick material which is great for rolling on the ground. You can’t beat the price as well for such a great quality gi.
You can check out there full line of jiu jitsu gi’s on there website here.
Another gi that is in the same price range and with very similar quality made material and also that is very lightweight for the summer days is the Sanabul Essentials Version 2 Ultra Light BJJ Jiu Jitsu Gi