Venum Contender 2.0 BJJ Gi Review
- Pearl weave cotton jacket
- Jacket 350 gsm with rounded, reinforced slots
- EVA foam soft collar
- Pants 230 gsm 100% cotton with reinforced stitching inside leg and around ankle circumfrence
- Does not include belt
Performance and Use
Great to roll in, will last a very long time because of the very strong material.
- pants fit very well
- Gi top up I noticed it was very lightweight
- It’s a very comfortable gi ,great material
- Quality is great , Been rolling in it for 2 months
- Fabric is soft and thin so it makes for a very comfortable fit and breathes very nicely
- It is a little snug across the under arms/shoulders
- Long in the arms, wash it in hot water and dry to shrink the arms more
- Runs small, go up a size and wash accordingly.
It’s lightweight, its easy to roll in , it will last because it is made really well. Bottom line, this is a great jiu jitsu gi and many people really love it that’s why its such a popular gi and hard to get a hold of one. They are always selling out.
More Like This