Sanabul Highlights Professional Competition BJJ Jiu Jitsu Review
From the contrast stictching to the reinforced seams, this bjj gi is durable and we know you need that in a gi.
The Sanabul Highlights Professional Competition BJJ Jiu Jitsu is a very nice all around bjj gi that comes with a lot of qualities. From the preshrunk fabric to the athletic cut and fit this bjj gi is one of the better jiu jitsu gi out there today.
- Preshrunk Santec Fabric. Our Santec Light weight 450 gsm fabric is specially designed to be light and comfortable
- Athletic Cut and Fit
- The light weight fabric is perfect for summer training, competitions
- IBJJF competition approved
- Contrast stitching
- reinforced seams
- rope drawstring
- compact stitch embroidery
Performance and use
Just starting out with how light this bjj gi, you will love how light it is. Also, the heavy duty fabric they use for this jiu jitsu gi will take that beating on the mat time and time again. It has held up very nicely for many people over time.
- rip stop stitching
- holds up nicely to aggressive drilling & rolling
- Very lightweight
- Nice patches
- It’s heavy-duty to withstand constant use of hard training on the mat
- pants run a little on the shorter side for some people, but then some say they fit a little long, i guess it’s up to your body type, maybe want to get a size up then play around with the dryer to shrink , you can always shrink but you can’t add cloth to make it bigger. So if the jacket fits nice but the pants are to big, then just dry the pants in high heat and now you have a perfect fit. Or go to the dry cleaners and have them fit it for you, it’s not that much money. According to this website it costs about $10 to hem pants and $20 for the jacket. It sucks, but sometimes that’s just the best way to get a bjj gi to fit the way you want it to because it’s so hard to buy the jacket and pants separate that actually match. But the dryer trick usually always works.
This is a great lightwirght bjj gi. The Sanabul Highlights Professional Competition BJJ Jiu Jitsu has great material that will last over time. We thought the patches were high quality and looked really nice. The fitting of this gi was different for some people. We always say, if you aren’t sure, go a size up, you can always shrink something but you can’t add fabric to it. This should take care of that issue. Overall it is a very nice bjj gi and should be added to your collection.
Another jiu jitsu gi that is in the same price range and with very similar quality made material and also that is very lightweight for the summer days is the Sanabul Essentials Version 2 Ultra Light BJJ Jiu Jitsu Gi