Hayabusa Cotton Shinju 2 Pearl Weave Jiu Jitsu Gi Review
Hayabusa Ultra-Lightweight Pearlweave Jiu Jitsu Gi - Grey, A2
- MATERIAL: Jacket: 350-GSM pearl-weave cotton. Pants: 8oz ripstop cotton-polyester blend with stretch drawstring. IBJJF approved BJJ kimono for training or competition. (IBJJF compliant colors: white, blue, black)
- DURABILITY/QUALITY: You no longer have to choose between weight and quality. This gi sets new standards for competition gis, with a light, yet durable pearl weave fabric that doesn't sacrifice quality or style.
- FEEL: The High Performance Gi has a lighter weight design that keeps you cool and allows for fluid movement through any technique or position while you train or compete.
- FIT: Make Weight. On competition day, you should be thinking about jiu-jitsu, not making weight. This is our lightest Gi, designed to help you beat the scale. Gi weight per size: A0 - 3.1lbs, A1 - 3.3lbs, A2 - 3.5lbs, A3 - 3.8lbs, A4 - 4.0lbs, A5 - 4.2lbs See product description below for SIZE CHART.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Pre-treated to prevent color fade. Wash Cold and Hang to Dry. Your gi is pre-washed which helps hold color and continue to maintain fabric integrity ensuring the same comfort and feel wash after wash. Keep in mind that pre-washed is different than pre-shrunk to avoid shrinkage wash in cold water and hang dry.
Nice bjj gi that isn’t the lightest jiu jitsu gi, but it is very good quality material. It is breathable because of the cotton. This bjj gi is very comfortable and the look is killer. Fits great 1st time out of the packaging.
- Designed with 550-gsm Pearl Weave Material for Superior Strength and Durability
- 10oz Cotton Ripstop Pants for Ultimate Comfort and Maneuverability
- Quick-Dry, Fully Breathable and Preshrunk for an Ideal Fit
- Patch Detailing On Lapel, Chest, Shoulders, Back and Legs
- Adorned with Traditional Kanjis Meaning “Certain Victory”
- Ripstop pants –slightly slimmer than most. Made from a lightweight ripstop material that moves and dries very well. They have a round cord, with multiple loops on each side to keep the cord secure.
- the pants has rip-stop technology which is great in order to avoid major rips.
- feels very durable and breathes well
- the patches look good on it and the black and red-tealgreen color scheme is very well done
- after one wash in cold water with hanging it to dry, it appeared that the sleeves shrunk just a tiny bit, it hasn’t shrunk anymore after that
- not the lightest gi i own but not the heaviest,
The GI is like armor yet very comfortable. A high quality product at an affordable price.The top is thick and feels very durable and high quality.
More Like This