Hayabusa Cotton Goorudo 2 Gold Weave Jiu Jitsu Gi Review
Strongest and a lot durable Jiu Jitsu Gi
Embroidery and patches covers on chest, shoulders, lapel and back and legs as well
Covered and reinforced stress parts all over the pants and jacket
Designed with five fifty GSM gold spec weave material and 120z twill cotton pants for longevity and greater strength
Decorated with old-style kanjis meaning “Strength”, “Courage”, “Respect” and “Pride”
- Our Strongest and Most Durable Gi to Date
- Reinforced Stress Areas Throughout the Jacket and Pants
- Designed with 550-gsm Gold Spec-Weave Material and 12oz Twill Cotton Pants for Superior Strength and Durability
- Patch Detailing On Lapel, Chest, Shoulders and Back and Legs
- Adorned with Traditional Kanjis Meaning “Courage/Bravery”
Performance and Use
With the durability and longevity of a Double weave, but the breathable and the lightweight like a single weave, Hayabusa offering their latest form of the Goorudo 2 Gold Weave Jiu Jitsu Gi, developed to provide you the strategic advantage that you actually require, whether at your institute home or on the competition mat. This 2 Gold Weave Jiu Jitsu Gi comes with a 550 GSM Gold weave jacket, combined with 12 oz cotton twill pants, for longevity, durability and greater strength.
- The development of the Hayabusa cotton Goorudo is amazing.
- The product is most durable and strongest jiu jitsu Gi to date.
- The product is best because it comes with new style upgrade, more durability and maneuverability
- Reinforced and covered stress parts all over the pants and jacket.
- Not rough and thick like other additional bjj gis.
- Both jacket and pant made of strong material that looks great and fits great as well.
- Each Hayabusa cotton Goorudo Jitsu Gi comes pre-shrunk and pre-washed, that giving you with the greatest fit possible.
Overall Hayabusa Cotton Goorudo 2 Gold Weave Jiu Jitsu Gi is a nice Gi that is extremely durable and much comfortable. The material of the product is very nice that looks attractive as well.
It’s good to roll in and this should last you a lengthy time. You will get complemented expectation on that, and the product has a nice elastic and flexible string to keep your pants up.
More Like This
Hayabusa Goorudo Review
visit jiujitsugi.net for all your Jiu Jitsu Gi Reviews