Venum Elite BJJ Gi Review
Venum Elite Light 2.0 BJJ GI
$140.48 in stock
- Jacket 350 gsm Pearl Wave
- Pants 250 gsm ripstop with reinforced stitching
- Optimal moisture management
- Gi preshrunk
- Sold with a lightweight backpack
Strong and the quality is of the material is really strong
- Top of the line BJJ gi perfect for beginners to advanced practitioners
- Ideal for daily training or competition
- Does not include belt
Performance and Use
- strong and the quality is almost great
- The material of pants is rip stop
- Venum Elite BJJ GI seems to be pretty good and well made.
- The product got fast and good selling that means it would be strong and the quality is almost great.
- It should take beating fine.
- The top of the jacket is nice and bulletproof while being comfortable at the same time.
- The material of pants is rip stop like summer wear BDUs.
- It looks stylish and cooler than other usual jackets.
- The logos on the GI looks awesome and great!
- Plus, good GI for the price because the cost is almost affordable and reasonable for many customers.
- Without make use of dyer or with just hanging every time after washing it got shrinks.
- The cut is incredibly odd but the top is very strong.
- The jacket had a robust smell like old garments when it arrived, we washed it and it took care of this smell 100%. This detergent is specially designed for bjj gi’s. Check it out here.
Venum Elite BJJ GI seems to be pretty good and well made. The product got fast and good selling that means it would be strong and the quality is almost great. It should take beating fine. We really like this gi!
More Like This