Hayabusa Goorudo 3.0 Gold Weave BJJ Jiu Jitsu Gi Review
- IBJJF CERTIFIED – 100% compliant with the International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation (IBJJF) and competition regulations
- ULTRA DURABLE – The Goorudo 3.0 features a 550-gsm gold spec-weave jacket and 12 oz. twill cotton blend pants, durable pieces that will last round after round. Reinforced stress areas throughout the jacket and pants help resist pulling and tugging.
- STRIKING DESIGN – Adorned with the kanji for “Courage”, “Strength”, “Pride” and “Respect”, the Goorudo 3.0 is an eye-catching upgrade from your regular, everyday gi
- PRE-WASHED & PRE-SHRUNK – Each gi comes pre-washed and pre-shrunk, providing you with the best fit possible
- MULTIPLE SIZES AVAILABLE – Available in sizes A0 to A5
- Good weight
- very comfortable
- extremely durable
- Great quality material
- Sharp looking
- Fits Great
- Hayabusa ships really fast and great customer service
It will shrink a bit if you put it in the dryer, we recommend you hang dry it… Check out this Foldable Drying Rack
Overall this is a nice bjj gi. It has very nice material, is very durable and it’s very comfortable. It also looks very nice .You will get complemented trust me on that, and it has a nice elastic string to keep your pants up. It’s great to roll in and this should last you a long time.
Similar Jiu Jitsu Gi’s