FUJI Single Weave Jiu Jitsu Gi Review
Soft, 100% cotton
Great for rolling
High-Quality standard single weave
Includes Pants, Jackets and a white belt
High-quality seams and stitching
Bleached white or Royal blue color
Thick collar and light in weight
- Soft, 100% cotton
- High quality stitching
- Competitive pricing
- Includes white belt
Performance and Use
The FUJI single weave judo gi is less stiff and is much lighter in weight as compared to the double weave judo. Because of this, the movement is a lot superior and less stifling after 1 to 2 hours of jiu jitsu training, 2 to 3 times a week. This single weave jiu jitsu GI have extremely durable material that is great for rolling. The Gi washes great that is best to hang dry these so that they hold out fine. Check out this hanging rack. The jiu jitsu Gi is high in quality that comes with a lot of color and material. You will also use this bjj Gi for your Jujitsu/Judo training.
- Fit to withstand any type of tournaments, the jiu jitsu GI was made for Judo training but you can also use it for Jiu-Jitsu training.
- 100% cotton, ready from soft bleached for years of durable and comfortable wear.
- It’s built to last. The product is sturdy and very light as well.
- Includes pants, jacket, and white belt – The Gi is ideal for Judo, aikido, and Jiu-Jitsu training.
- The Single weave bjj Gi will not shrink at all. The jiu jitsu Gi is excellent and great for tournaments because of lightweight materials.
- This jiu jitsu GI is additional durable as compared to other double weave kimonos.
- The price is almost affordable and reasonable which means people can buy it easily.
- comes with only a white belt ( could be a pro for some)
Overall the Fuji single weave jiu jitsu Gi is a very great and extremely nice single weave Judo Gi. The product is well made that seems like it will hold up for a long time. You can wear this jiu jitsu Gi for a bunch of months, and it will not split or tear. The jiu jitsu Gi skillfully made to last it’s light and it’s extremely strong you going to love it.
More Like This
How a BJJ Gi Should Fit - Travis Stevens
Get the perfect fitting gi at http://www.fujisports.com/bjj/gis.html and SUBSCRIBE for weekly BJJ & Judo Pro Tips from #TeamFUJI Olympians, World Champions ...