The 5 Best MMA Gloves For 2023
Best MMA Gloves For Sparring
1. Sanabul Essential 7 oz MMA Hybrid Sparring Gloves
Sanabul New Item Essential 7 oz MMA Hybrid Sparring Gloves (Black/Red, Small/Medium)
- Just What You Need: Our Essential Series is for athletes would need professional gear that will be with them day in and day out at the gym, at the best possible value. We challenge our Team Sanabul athletes, like UFC Champion Michael Bisping, to put our gear through their toughest training sessions. We know it’ll hold up for you, because it holds up for them
- For the Complete Fighter: Our 7oz. hybrid sparring gloves are fitted to protect your hands when striking, while giving you modest dexterity during grappling. No swapping out gloves, no slowing you down
- Designed to Endure: We want Sanabul gear to be a staple of your gym bag. So we make equipment that lasts. Performance Engineered Leather construction means durable material that’s easier to clean and maintain
- Not Going Anywhere: You don’t need finicky gloves. Our innovative hook and loop closure system makes our gloves an extension of your hands. Locked in place for the whole session
- Please Note: These gloves are intended for MMA sparring training, we do not recommend using these gloves for PUNCHING BAGS. Hitting a punching bag with these gloves can hurt your hands or irritate the webbing on finger. Some customers have used them for cardio kickboxing, krav maga or punch mitt training but you have to be experienced and very careful
- One of the most versatile gloves you can find on the market. The Sanabul Essential 7oz MMA Sparring glove is great for mixed martial arts training when you want to seamlessly transition between grappling and striking without having to change gloves
- Performance Engineered Leather construction. High quality and durable material is easier to clean and maintain
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam. Impact protection foam provides superb protection and softness to help prevent injury to your hands while training
- Secure Velcro Closure System. Ensures a secure fit for training while making the gloves easy to put on or take off
- Can be used for training in boxing , cardio kickboxing , muay thai , or MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)
Sanabul - MMA Essential Sparring Gloves 7 oz
Best MMA Gloves For Quality
2. Cheerwing Boxing Gloves MMA
Cheerwing Boxing Gloves MMA UFC Sparring Grappling Fight Punch Mitts Leather Training Gloves, Black
- Made of high-quality PU leather and EVA foaming, make these training gloves can provide better shock absorbency and effectively protect against impact, easy to clean and durable for long-term use.
- Widened wrist strap of sparring gloves allows for a more customizable fit while providing solid wrist support. Unique design conforms naturally to the shape of the fist provides you the maximum comfort.
- Fingerless design with thumb protection, make these MMA gloves can give you optimal striking protection in the training and competition.
- Ideal Boxing Gloves for men and women, suitable for MMA, Taekwondo, Kickboxing, Grappling, Speed Bag / Heavy Bag, Martial Arts, Sparring, Muay Thai, UFC training or any other lightweight daily trainings etc.
- Dimensions: 8.74" x 5.12" x 1.97 " / 22.2 x 13 x 5cm
Best MMA Gloves For Brand
3. RDX MMA Gloves
RDX MMA Gloves for Grappling Martial Arts, Open Palm Genuine Cowhide Leather, Padded Sparring Mitts for Kickboxing, Muay Thai Cage Fight, Punching Bag, Combat and Speedball Training
- Authentic Full Grain Cowhide Leather built MMA gloves are strengthened with reinforced stitching for quality.
- Extra-thick tri-slab foam based padding with separate padded block over wrist-joint along with shock dissipating gel
- Quick-EZ Hook and Loop closure provides enhanced wrist-support and a secure fit.
- Sweat wicking synthetic fabric draws sweat away from skin enabling hand-comfort and breathability.
- Open Nabla-Palm architecture for ultimate grappling with special perforations on inner fingers and thumb sheath enhances sweat management
RDX F12B MMA Gloves - Review
Best MMA Gloves For Lightness
4. ZooBoo MMA Gloves
ZooBoo MMA Gloves, Half-Finger Boxing Fight Gloves MMA Mitts with Adjustable Wrist Band UFC Gloves for Sanda Sparring Punching Bag Training (One Size Fits Most)
- Breathable Boxing Gloves: The MMA gloves With perforations on the palms for increasing breath ability to make you feel cool, you will not sweat or feel hot during the training process. High quality thread stitching for long-term use.
- Multi-purpose Hand Protection Design: The half finger boxing gloves are ideal for taekwondo, kickboxing, grappling, boxing, speed bag, martial arts, sparring, Muay Thai, UFC training or any other lightweight daily training etc.
- MMA Gloves Wrist Support & Custom Fit: The wristbands of kickboxing training gloves can be customized to ensure a comfortable fit. While providing solid wrist support, to protects your fist during intense training with this punching training gloves.
- Best Padding & Strong Grip: Made of high-quality premium PU leather, buffer sponge, High foaming PE, three layers of protection. These punching bag gloves constructed with an ergonomically-improved pre-curve design. Strong grip and not easy to rip.
- Friendly Reminder & Customer Service: One MMA glove’ size fits most but not for everyone. Adjustable wristbands for customized comfort fit. 7.87" * 4.78" (L x W). 100% satisfied and 30-Day 100% money back guarantee.
Best MMA Gloves For Durability
5. Brace Master MMA Gloves
Brace Master MMA Gloves UFC Gloves Boxing Gloves for Men Women Leather More Paddding Fingerless Punching Bag Gloves for Kickboxing, Sparring, Muay Thai and Heavy Bag (Black, Medium)
- Durable & Tough: Made of high- quality leather and sponge. Solid sewing make these MMA gloves more durable and long lasting. Suit for MMA, UFC, boxing, kickboxing, sparring, training, muay thai and grappling.
- Breathable & Comfortable: Open Palm design to reduce the effects from hand sweating, the powerful breathability can keep cool and comfort at every movement.
- Great protection For Wrist & Knuckles : Thick Padding curves for the great protection of your knuckles. Hook & Loop Closure and Reinforced Wristband provide excellent wrist support and give a customizable fit for hands.
- Easy to maintain: Wipe gently with a spray and cloth, then air dry. Do not wash or completely get wet. These are leather products
- Three sizes fit for most men and women: Small to Large size (7" - 10" / 18cm - 24cm) with adjustable straps. It allows for a more customizable fit and can fit most people. Tips: A suitable wrist band is important for the protection of your wrist. Any question, always feel free to contact us, we will try our best to serve you!
How to use mma gloves?
Zack with Jiujitgi.net ,Today we’re going to teach you how to choose an MMA glove now the first thing about MMA gloves is there’s many different designs out there so when you’re choosing your glove I’m going to teach you how to choose it for fit so I’ve got a size medium on here of a this is a trope you get a competition glove this is actually designed for cage fighting now when I’ve got it on it’s quite firm my hand now the test I do is I grab it and I pull this way and I check that the glove doesn’t sit down my hand because when you’re fighting an MMA you often get pinned and you try and pull your hand out and your glove will slip down over your hand so when you’re choosing one just for general training and sparring choose one that doesn’t slip down your hand now that comes into the make the customization of the glove so the pattern of the glove is where the money comes in so you can have this someone that’s copied a pattern it looks similar but it just won’t fit so when you’re buying in my gloves fit is the number one important choice you need to make so let’s just go through the features of this is that top of a line flagship Club it’s a trophy getter as I said competition glove full cowhide leather and I’ll show you some of the features first of all the wrist is a full-length double wrap wrist this is what gives you that pinning action around your wrist the non-slip it’s got high-density padding and importantly the padding on the back of the hand goes down to the next bump bar and then to your wrist there’s no big ledge here be careful buying MMA gloves with a great big ledge on the back because once again you can get your hands caught very easily in the grapple so this is designed to be pretty smooth all the way through high-density padding really protective of your knuckles free thumb and open palm this gives you a sense of feel and grip and is the it just generally adds to the sensation of it you don’t avoid full palm gloves unless you’re just trained just for just for a workout so for sparring you go for the double wrist wrap go for cowhide leather and you do that check on the wrist and you won’t go wrong so I’ll just whip this one off you can see all the little all the little breather palm holes in here and all the double stitching everywhere Club is really designed for competition use but I people like to buy them and use them just for sparring so I’ll show you the contrast we’ve make another glove which is called an urban MMA glove same thing open open palm so this time I’ve got the same size on sliding this once again very important you got a little elastic band here to hold you in full open palm so it’s really light and easy to use but what’s different but the wrist is a cool punch wrist which lets the air flow through it’s a single wrap which means when it comes around I’ve only got the one term my risk so obviously it’s a cheaper minute it’s still smooth on the back which means that the hump there’s no grabbing on the back so this is an economy MMA me I choose this one if I’m just staying off an MMA want to get the feel of it the comfort factor is really good because it’s a soft synthetic and once again I do the slip test and that glove does not fall off my hand so even though it’s a more budget club it does not come off my hand you’ll find usually with cheaper gloves the pattern goes really basic and the whole thing’s really sloppy on your hand you don’t want that it’s no fun but I can make a good fist with that protects me right down to the front of my fingers for the price that’s where I’d start on it’s a good over there in my glove just comes in one color yeah there is one other choice you can do for general training so this is good enough perspiring even though be careful you’ve only got a limited amount of padding over your knuckles when I say sparring I wouldn’t recommend striking to the face unless you’re really in love with loose teeth and black eyes so keep this mitt in mind for general training general grappling training and then you can go straight to focus pay work or bad work with the same glove obviously it won’t last as long as a full leather one because it is a high-grade synthetic but what you’re starting off I’d choose that one and then we go to our debt collector probably our most popular fingerless MMA style glove first he knows fully covered in palm this is designed not for sparring it’s not designed for MMA work as such it’s an it it’s the same concept as an MMA glove they’re debt collector has an elasticized wrist which goes around and there’s benefit nough straining so if you just a lot of people don’t like training with a glove that’s big and bulky like a boxing glove if you want to punch real accurate on speed balls floor-to-ceiling balls or if you’re just doing a lot of aerobic air work and and aspiring in the air then this glove is what I’d highly recommend you can also people like it because you don’t have to take your gloves off to have a drink you can wrap your hands easily so it’s a general-purpose gym glove with a fully covered in palm leather back and a punch Tex palm still commercial grade and not too expensive and once again probably our most popular one for people who aren’t actually doing full competition or aren’t training for fighting and they just want an MMA style glove so to not confuse it too much I’d either choose an open palm urban glove that fits your hand properly or once again a deck collect up for a general purpose fingerless MIDI fuse like the feel of a small glove but once you’re getting serious you go to an all ever punch cool to the punch cool line and it soaks up all the sweat and a very well fitting glove that will break in and shape your hand over time and you get a lot of use out of this if you’re doing a lot of bag pad and then semi contact sparring work and grappling work with it so they’re your three main choices I hope that helps