Anthem Athletics CLASSIC Pearl Weave BJJ Gi Review
Ultra high-grade, Tear resistant fabric–Multi-panel construction, High-quality embroidery, Reinforced cuffs and stitching for maximum durability..This is one tough bjj gi!
- Made from lightweight, ultra high-grade, tear resistant fabric – 10 oz. rip stop pants, 450 gsm. pearl weave jacket
- Slim-cut, athletic styling – never sacrifice comfort to function
- Multi-panel construction, high-quality embroidery, reinforced cuffs and stitching for maximum durability
- 100% performance focused, no-nonsense artwork and packaging – pay for what really matters
- Approved for IBJJF competition
Performance and use
It’s tough! It comes with Ultra high-grade, Tear resistant fabric–Multi-panel construction, High-quality embroidery, Reinforced cuffs and stitching for maximum durability. Roll all you want and know this will last! O yea, it’s really comfy as well!
- the price and great quality compared to other high cost gis
- material and construction are top notch
- Very comfortable
- No unseen issues after many uses
- Great customer service if you have any questions or sizing issues
- no belt
- not as slim fitting as some gis
- pants aren’t as soft as some other gis
Its a more traditional looking bjj gi. Its nice and lightweight and can handle being tossed on the ground. It will hold up because the material they use is very strong. It’s not cheap crap. If you want to save some money but still want a very nice bjj gi that will hold up for a long time, this is it.
Looking at bjj gi’s that are tough like this bjj gi is and also on the comfy side, take a look at the Hayabusa Shinju 3.0 Pearl Weave BJJ Jiu Jitsu Gi.
Another jiu jitsu gi that has some of the same characteristics but on the cheaper side, is the Tatami Fightwear Nova BJJ Gi . It’s also tough and comfortable and right around the ball park in price with this bjj gi , and sometimes even lower in price. Check out the link for pricing as of today.