Hayabusa Stealth Pearl Weave BJJ Jiu Jitsu Gi Review
- IBJJF CERTIFIED – 100% compliant with the International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation (IBJJF) and competition regulations
- DURABILITY – The Stealth Gi features a 420-gsm pearl weave jacket and 8oz. cotton ripstop pants, durable pieces that will last round after round. Reinforced stress areas throughout the jacket and pants help resist pulling and tugging.
- STRIKING DESIGN – Subtle, low-profile patches and embroidery on the lapel, chest, shoulders, back and leg give the Stealth Gi just enough style while remaining sleek
- PRE-WASHED & PRE-SHRUNK – Each gi comes pre-washed and pre-shrunk, providing you with the best fit possible
- MULTIPLE SIZES AVAILABLE – Available in sizes A0 to A5
- Fits really nice
- Very comfortable, very minimalistic design
- Great to roll in
- Wicked looking
- Very Light
- Very breathable
- Great customer service if you have any issues.
- Not many patches, but that may be a good thing for some. If you want some patches check some out here
Overall this is a great jiu jitsu gi. It’s very comfortable, very minimalistic design, not loaded with patches, very stealthy, has a crisp, lightweight feel, but is made from strong material. Great to roll in. You will feel like a ninja. This bjj gi does run a little tight, you may feel more comfortable getting a size up and shrinking it according to your liking’s. We only say this because there were a few people who said it runs a little tight and they don’t like the fitted feel as much as a looser feel. You can always shrink something, but you can never add more fabric . So it’s really how you like your jiu jitsu gi fitting, I like mine on the loser side, so I always buy a size up then shrink it in hot water and high heat until it fits me the way I want it to, then after that I wash in cold water and hang dry and it always fits the way I wanted it to.
More Like This