Best Mid Range Jiu Jitsu Gi’s
Last updated: March 5,2018
The U.S. has some of the best jiu jitsu gi’s on the market today. With many professionals backing these bjj gi’s up and even some designing them themselves, it’s great to be in the sport today because of all the great bjj gi’s out today that will give you that advantage you are looking for.
If your looking for some of the best jiu jitsu gi’s that are durable, built to last, very comfortable are very affordable ,there are several great bjj gi’s available for less than $135.
The bjj gi’s reviewed below are what we consider to be the best jiu jitsu gi’s for under $135. Please note, prices fluctuate so we can’t guarantee that you will be able to buy all of these bjj gi’s for less than $135 when you read this article.
Best 100% IBJJF Certified Mid Range Jiu Jitsu Gi
- AWARD WINNING Gi (kimono) recognized by many industry publications
- Mid-weight with stiff, thick collar, multi-layered reinforcement across all stress points, designed for FIT, DURABILITY, and COMFORT
- FUJI Premium Cotton Blend
- 100% IBJJF Certified
- FUJI: Achieve Excellence
- Take the price into account, and it’s an incredible value.
- Minimal shrinkage compared to the Fuji’s when washed hot and put in the dryer,
- Holds up nicely to aggressive drilling & rolling.
- Great material for the price you pay.
- Pants waist fit perfect (the waist is adjustable so it fits even a small size 27 waist)
- Pants length are teeny bit long right out the box, but they become the perfect size after 1 or 2 hot washes (depending on how short you want). After 1 hot wash + dry, the pant length fits perfect.
- No belt included
- there are no internal ties to hold the top closed without a belt.
- Not the best for the Short and Skinny out of the box! (Must shrink in washer/dryer)
Overall the FUJI BJJ Uniform is a very nice jiu jitsu gi for the price. This bjj Gi is a great because the quality of this bjj gi is great. You will like the durability and quality of the thick material.
More Like This
Best Tapered Fit Mid Range Jiu Jitsu Gi
- Contrast stitching throughout the BJJ GI
- Pants panels with diagonal stitching
- Tapered fit for maximum competitive advantage
- 11oz double reinforced lightweight ripstop pants
- Zero G V3 branding is strategically placed on the jacket shoulders, back of the neck and both legs
- BJJ GI is much cooler/lighter than other GI’s I’ve worn, which is nice when you’re rolling for hours
- actually true to size
- fits like a glove and is extremely comfortable
- train 6 days a week and they still look and feel new
- The weight is fine. It’s pretty light
- I really like the styling on this bjj gi. It fits great, looks great
- Fits like a glove, very snazzy looking jiu jitsu gi
- Fits smaller than the size guide says. If close to the top of the size guide I would go up a size
The bjj gi fits overall very nice. It is lightweight and it durable as all heck. It looks really nice, you will get compliments.
More Like This
Best Lightweight Pearl Weave Jacket Mid Range Jiu Jitsu Gi
- Ultra lightweight – Perfect for making weight and hot weather training
- Lightweight pearl weave jacket
- Triple reinforced rip stop pants
- Stiff collar with extra rows of stitching
- Bungee cord drawstring
- Shrinks very little
- Looks fantastic
- Tough, light, and super comfortable
- Lightweight bjj gi, built of sturdy material
- Awesome GI for summer.
- Doesn’t come with a belt
Overall the Fuji Suparaito Gi is a very nice fuji gi for the price. These are very lightweight and make a great bjj gi for the hot summer days. The quality of the material is made very well with thick material which is great for rolling on the ground. The price may be a little more than the other lower price gis but you are getting what you pay for with this bjj gi for sure.
More Like This
Fuji All-Around Gi Review
Available now on http://www.bjjwarehouse.com This is a review of the Fuji All-Around BJJ gi, a cotton single weave kimono with a surprising amount of quality considering the cost. The jacket...
Tatami Fightwear Zero G V3 Jiu Jitsu Gi
Tatami Fightwear's Mens Zero G V3 Super Lightweight Competition BJJ GI. After months of design and testing Tatami Fightwear are proud to introduce their Zero G V3, one of the lightest BJJ Gi's...
Fuji Suparaito "Super Lite" Gi Review
Two of fuji's suparaito gi's were used hard by myself for 4 months. How well do they hold up? Is it the light weight gi for you or should you pass on by? All products in this review were purchased...