Lightweight, very durable, fits like a glove, and looks wicked cool.
Tatami Zero G V3 BJJ Gi Review
- Contrast stitching throughout the BJJ GI
- Pants panels with diagonal stitching
- Tapered fit for maximum competitive advantage
- 11oz double reinforced lightweight ripstop pants
- Zero G V3 branding is strategically placed on the jacket shoulders, back of the neck and both legs
Performance and use
Durable for rolling, lightweight so you won’t sweat as much in a hot gym, holds up to wear and tear. Fits really nice. 88% say it fit perfect out of the packaging. That is really good percentage for a bjj gi, trust us!
- BJJ GI is much cooler/lighter than other GI’s I’ve worn, which is nice when you’re rolling for hours
- actually true to size
- fits like a glove and is extremely comfortable
- train 6 days a week and they still look and feel new
- The weight is fine. It’s pretty light
- I really like the styling on this bjj gi. It fits great, looks great
- Fits like a glove, very snazzy looking jiu jitsu gi
- Fits smaller than the size guide says. If close to the top of the size guide I would go up a size
The bjj gi fits overall very nice. It is lightweight and it durable as all heck. It looks really nice, you will get compliments.
Similar Jiu Jitsu Gi’s