Flow Kimonos Air BJJ Jiu Jitsu Gi Review
Overall this is one of the better bjj gi. It is quite comfortable and that’s due to the 420gsm pearl weave (100% combed cotton) , it’s lightweight and fits most people first time.
- 9 sizes to fit any body type
- 100% preshrunk fabric (<2% shrinkage)
- 420gsm pearl weave (100% combed cotton)
- 8oz ripstop cotton pants – lightweight and breathable
- High density foam drawstring – no more interrupting class to tie your drawstring
Size chart + gi weight
A1 5′ 3″ – 5′ 5″ 130 – 150 lbs. 2lbs 10oz
A1L 5′ 6″ – 5′ 9″ 140 – 160 lbs. 2lbs 13oz
A2 5′ 6″ – 5′ 9″ 155 – 175 lbs. 2lbs 14oz
A2L 5’10” – 6′ 1″ 165 – 185 lbs. 3lbs
A2H 5′ 6″ – 5′ 9″ 180 – 205 lbs. 3lbs 1oz
A3 5′ 10″ – 6’1″ 185 – 205 lbs. 3lbs 4oz
A3L 6′ 1″ – 6’3″ 190 – 215 lbs. 3lbs 6oz
A3H 5′ 10″ – 6’1″ 210 – 245 lbs. 3lbs 7oz
A4 6′ 1″ – 6’3″ 215 – 245 lbs. 3lbs 9oz
- Awesome for hot gyms and of course during summer time
- Not restricting movement but staying snug on the body. The Flow Air is very lightweight and is great to train in.
- light-weight and VERY STRONG bjj gi
- Beautiful, minimalist!
- prefer just a tad more room in the crotch area, but it’s nothing I noticed while rolling
- the rip-stop pants will probably never feel like combed cotton
Sizing testimonials from Amazon
- I’m 6’0″ 170 pounds, and out the of the box the A2L fit me nearly perfectly, perhaps an inch long in the pants and sleeves.
- I bought the A2 for myself and A1 for my 10 yr. old daughter. I am 5’6 170 lbs. slim/active 36D build. The A2 fits a lil loose on me but I can still roll in it with no problems, I tried my daughters A1 and it fit me everywhere perfectly! The pant leg length was the perfect ankle height, crotch area fit perfect snug and didn’t have that crotch/butt bulge/hang like my other men’s Gis and the jacket was the perfect waist length and wrapped my compressed 36D’s nicely. The A1 for my daughter fits her a lil loose/long in some areas, she is not your average 10 yr. old she weighs 115 lbs. slender build at 5’3. The pant length is not at the preferred ankle length and the jacket completely wraps to a close position.
- I’m 6’4″, 205lbs, with a very lanky but athletic body style. I do like minimal material for opponents to grab onto and I hate swimming in gi’s so I was concerned about the sizes and how it might fit. I ordered the A3L after being advised by both another Flow user and Flow on Instagram. I was worried it would be to much slack in it or sleeves too long, etc. It fit perfectly! The length was perfect, not too much fabric for opponent to grab onto and legal for IBJJF and other organizations competition rules. The kimono is built perfectly both for my body type around the rib cage and the length of sleeves. The pants were just slightly long for my taste but not too bad, and the fit around the legs was perfect but at first I was concerned about how tight it was on my butt. It didn’t restrict my movement and wasn’t uncomfortable but it was slightly snug.
This is a great design with minimal logos. Has a pant elastic cord . After 6 months it is still holding up like new and the black is not fading. We like this bjj Gi a lot!
More Like This