Tatami Estilo 5.0 Gi Review
Solid, Nice Gi. 6’0″ 155lbs
Great & Amazing jiu jitsu gi for rolling!
It is a pearl weave competition level Gi
Thick collar that is tough to grip
A perfect fit Tatami Estilo 5.0 Gi was designed for the high-level competitors
- Featuring high quality embroideries.
- 550GSM Pearl Weave Jacket
- 12oz Canvas Pants
- Embroidered Tatami Logos
- Embroidered Estilo Logos
Performance and Use
The Tatami Estilo 5.0 is a solid gi that comes with a lot of good features. The design of Estilo’s 5.0 Gi is unapologetic and loud that comes in different sizes and shapes and a crowd of colors. After many years of advanced research by the professionals and the wide development of experts has now come to produce something new that is Estilo 5.0, which is literally the latest and perfect embodiment of the classic Jiu-Jitsu Gi design.
The product is great for rolling, Tatami will hold up because of the good material. Wonderful coating for the high traffic parts so it will last!
- Tatami Estilo 5.0 Gi is not felt like super heavy. It comes with 550 GMS that feels extremely durable and very high quality. This Gi should hold up to heavy training and will certainly last a long time.
- The thing I find is that it is harder for beginners to grip, but easier for experts to break grips. For beginners, it looks like this will be their new competition Gi.
- Canvas pants that are sturdier and thicker than other standard cotton or ripstop pants. The cut is awesome that doesn’t feel a lot heavy, there is a lot of belt loops and a pearl weave crotch as well.
- The design looks slick. A number of people cannot like the embroidered Tatami logos or contrast stitching, but I feel that it increases just enough style flare that still looks simple and not going overboard with covers and patches.
- Shrinks a little when washing with hot water. Use cold water to wash for sure! This is the only laundry detergent developed for use with jiu-jitsu gis -you should really add this to your gear. Click Here
The Estilo 5 develops on the earlier model in many slight but certainly clear changes. For me, the product is still well fitting and very comfortable that performs training perfectly.
More Like This