ProForce Ultra Jiu-Jitsu Uniform Review
- Great starter Gi
- shipping is super fast
- very comfortable and durable
- Looks really good when put on
- Can handle a lot of abuse, we had a few people wear the same one and it held up great
- really good price
- Great for beginners or for those who are losing weight and don’t want to spend a ton on that forever gi.
- It shrinks …so go a size up and that will solve this issue
- not many patches…get some here
It’s a good beginners jiu jitsu gi for sure. The price is right, and it has a lot of the same qualities that you are looking for in a top jiu jitsu gi. It is lightweight, it is durable, it will last you many years and it is comfortable. The only thing we have to stress is that you go a size up. These bjj gi’s do run on the small side. Other than that, it’s a good quality jiu jitsu gi , o yea, don’t forget to get a belt, doesn’t come with one. Check out some belt reviews here.
More Like This
- Fits just right, good price, great quality
- Gi is a 100% cotton, the sizing is real
- This is a tough GI. It will last for many years to come
- It looks good, fights well, and is comfortable to fight in
- .good lightweight gi if you need an extra one for those hot days
- shrinks a lot, so go up a size
- no belt
- stitching on the cuffs are a little rough
ProForce Ultra Jiu Jitsu Gi / Kimono -
SPECIAL OFFER** As a special thank you for watching this video. If you check out the ProForce Ultra Jiu Jitsu Gi / Kimono at today, you can use ...
Proforce Ultra Jiujitsu Uniform
15 oz. 100% cotton single weave of rugged softness with the strength of a double