Updated Prices/Products Daily @ 1a.m.(EST)
Best Jiu Jitsu Gi’s
Welcome to Jiu Jitsu Gi .net ! Our aim is to help you find the right jiu jitsu gi by reviewing and comparing the best bjj gi’s available in the world. Buying a jiu jitsu gi usually isn’t a big investment, but if you’re going to wear it every day for the next few years, you want to make the right choice. The purpose of this site is to make the research process quicker and easier through impartial reviews, comparisons and advice. Below we’ve put together a quick jiu jitsu gi buying guide to help you navigate the different choices and possibilities out there. Thank you . Note: We only review jiu jitsu gi’s that revive 4 or 5 star ratings out of 5 from Amazon from at least 20 certified buyers or more. As well as our own fighters and practitioners we talk to at local classes and others across the country. We don’t want to waste your time with inferior gi’s.
Jiu Jitsu Gi Buying Guide
Whether your buying a jiu jitsu gi for the first time, or your a pro at this, we can help you find that perfect jiu jitsu gi that you want! We look at everything from the weight, to how comfortable it is, how well it rolls, the fit, to the look of it, if it’s chic, to how many patches it has on their, you name it were looking at it. We gather reviews from Giants like, Amazon reviews, our own reviews, and our readers reviews, we have you covered. Rest assure, what we say is what everyone is saying! Big time! Have a look at our reviews.
What is your budget?
The first thing most of us consider when making a purchase is our budget. What can you get for your money? We are not all rich for sure! So let’s look into this.
Budget Jiu Jitsu Gi’s
The cost of jiu jitsu gi’s have went down in recent years. Thanks to the popularity of the sport and the many companies trying to compete in the market. Competition always drives down the price, gotta love capitalism! The Kingz Basic 2.0 BJJ Jiu Jitsu Gi is an awesome low range jiu jitsu when it comes to price, but with quality, it is truly a find! A diamond in the ruff as they say. Overall the designs and patches are sleek, it is very light, very nice for the summer or if you tend to sweat a lot. The fit is great when you unpack it for the first time. Very good material and very comfortable. Check out our Best Jiu Jitsu Gi’s Under $100 here.
Low to Mid-Priced Jiu Jitsu Gi’s
If you spend a little more, you can get things like a free belt, or better quality material, better fitting. For a roundup of quality jiu jitsu gi’s that you will sure to appreciate , take a look at the Best Mid Range Jiu Jitsu Gi’s here. A great jiu jitsu gi that falls into this category is the FUJI BJJ Uniform.
- Take the price into account, and it’s an incredible value.
- Minimal shrinkage compared to the Fuji’s when washed hot and put in the dryer,
- Holds up nicely to aggressive drilling & rolling.
- Great material for the price you pay.
- Pants waist fit perfect (the waist is adjustable so it fits even a small size 27 waist)
- Pants length are teeny bit long right out the box, but they become the perfect size after 1 or 2 hot washes (depending on how short you want). After 1 hot wash + dry, the pant length fits perfect.
- No belt included
- there are no internal ties to hold the top closed without a belt.
- Not the best for the Short and Skinny out of the box! (Must shrink in washer/dryer)
You’r Jiu Jitsu Gi May Not Come With A Belt
Not all jiu jitsu gi’s come with a belt. There are a lot of belts on the market today and not every belt is made equal. Some may be to thick or to heavy. Some belts don’t look like the color you though it was going to be, ie: you thought that brown belt was going to be brown but it ended up looking black. You get the idea, so take a look at our guide on Jiu Jitsu Gi Belts Review here. Here is a quick look at one the top ranked bjj belts today. The Gameness Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Belt.
- These are some good quality brazilian jiu jitsu belts with nice deep colors
- Strong material, I don’t expect it to wear and tear.
- You can wash these belts role as many times a week as your heart desires and they will stand the test if time with no fading
- Great construction
- A little narrower than other brazilian jiu jitsu belts, not a bad thing
- The material is kind of hard out of the package, especially when tying around waist but it’s still new and anticipate it softening up after washing it. Please read Beginners Guide to Jiu Jitsu for how to wash your gi materials.
- Shrinks a lot if you dry them in the dryer, so hang dry to avoid this issue.
Best Jiu Jitsu Gi For Fit
Not every bjj gi is created equal. Just like Goldilocks and the three bears, you need to find that one that fits just right. So you placed your order and it just arrived at your doorstep. You open the box try it on and darn, it doesn’t fit how you thought it was going to fit. We been there ourselves. So what we did was put together reviews on the top jiu jitsu gi’s out there today and ranked them according to real people who bought these and said they fit as expected right out of the box. Take a look here at our best jiu jitsu gi’s for best fit.
The Best Jiu Jitsu Gi For Durability
You want your jiu jitsu gi to last don’t you? Of course you do! But guess what, not every company out cares like you care about your bjj gi lasting. Bad companies! So we put together some reviews on the best jiu jitsu gi’s for durability. And just because they are durable, doesn’t mean they have to be expensive! Take a look here at some of the best gi’s for durability. Here is a sneak peek at one of the best gi’s for durability.
The Fuji Suparaito Gi
- Shrinks very little
- Looks fantastic
- Tough, light, and super comfortable
- Lightweight bjj gi, built of sturdy material
- Awesome jiu jitsu gi for summer.
- Doesn’t come with a belt